NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bracing the Blue Line - Fun Fact 5

I love this fun fact, but if you missed the first, second, third, or fourth fun fact, go check them out first. My sister probably won't like this one, but she should watch what she says! This is proof that what you say around me might be used in a book. ;)


Okay, this obviously needs an explanation. My sister sometimes says, “I love you like a back alley hooker loves crack.” There’s a particular instance when I was trying to think of an analogy and somehow, I ended up comparing a “back alley hooker” with a queen. It’s a really bad analogy, says so in the book, but I used it anyway because it always made me smile and think of my sister.

There's one more week to go until release! Check back tomorrow for another BtBL Fun Fact! Be sure to continue following the BtBL Pinterest board for daily teasers.
You can add Bracing the Blue Line to your to-read shelf and enter a giveaway on Goodreads. Don't forget to pre-order it for the special price of $2.99 on Amazon, iBooks, B&N, or Kobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!