NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Friday, September 19, 2014

Bracing the Blue Line - Fun Fact 4

The fun facts continue! If you missed them, check out the firstsecond, and third.

As I mentioned yesterday, Winston’s and Maddie’s story wasn’t quite working out on it’s own two feet. It evolved a few times before I merged their story with Grant’s and eventually, Neil’s. After that, it progressed and changed more and more.


Every time I thought I had it all figured out, something else didn’t seem right to me. At one point, what was wrong with Winston’s story kept me from writing the other characters' stories. So, I tweaked and tweaked and tweaked, and tweaked some more. 
Then, finally!
I fixed all the little bugs that were bothering me. I'm really happy with all those changes and hopefully, you'll enjoy them too.

Check back tomorrow for another BtBL Fun Fact! Be sure to continue following the BtBL Pinterest board for daily teasers.
You can add Bracing the Blue Line to your to-read shelf and enter a giveaway on Goodreads. Don't forget to pre-order it for the special price of $2.99 on Amazon, iBooks, B&N, or Kobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!