NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Freebie (Books I Own That I Really Want to Read)

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week, we get a freebie and can choose to post a top ten on whatever we wish. I decided to post the Top Ten Books I Own That I Really Want to Read. These are books that I own, but haven't read yet. I'm mostly making this list so I can get my thoughts together as to what I want to read next in no particular order.

I've heard great things about this book and it has made me move it up on my TBR!

The Fault in Our Stars
It's about time that I dive into another John Green book and this is my pick.

The Final Piece
I got this for my Momma & me for Mother's Day and haven't had a chance to read it yet.

Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)
This has been sitting on my Kindle since it was released. Big fan of Colleen Hoover!

Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1)
Love Jillian Dodd's That Boy series and I'm ready to read her new series.

What Happened to Goodbye
Love Sarah Dessen! It's been too long since I've read one of her books.

With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7)
I need to finish this series, but I'm scared of it ending! 

A Little Less Girl
A friend of mine read it and liked it, so I want to read it!

Kiss Crush Collide
Started this a while back and enjoyed it. Life got in the way and I put it to the side. Time to finish!

Halo
Ended up the the 2nd one first somehow and finally got my hands on this one. 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!