NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday's Book Spotlight

I didn't read much last week, so I scrambled a bit to figure out which book I would share this week. I'm going to share a book that I'm excited to read instead of one I have read. Share the spotlight on a book you are excited to read in the comments, if you wish! I'd love to hear from you.
Game. Set. Match. (Outer Banks Tennis Academy, #1)
There are a couple reasons why I want to read Game. Set. Match. by Jennifer Iacopelli.

1. The book is set in North Carolina.
2. It's set in the Outer Banks, a place I love.
3. It's about tennis.
4. I have a crush on the cover.
5. Read the synopsis!


Nestled along the North Carolina coast, the Outer Banks Tennis Academy is the world's most elite training facility. In this pressure-cooker environment, futures are forged in blood and sweat, and dreams are shattered in an instant.

Penny Harrison, a rising female star, is determined to win the French Open and beat her archrival, Zina Lutrova. But when her coach imports British bad boy Alex Russell as her new training partner, will Penny be able to keep her laser-like focus?

Tennis is all Jasmine Randazzo has ever known. The daughter of two Grand Slam champions, she's hell-bent on extending her family’s legacy and writing her own happily-ever-after...until her chosen Prince Charming gives her the just-friends speech right before the biggest junior tournament of the year, the Outer Banks Classic.

With a powerful serve and killer forehand, newcomer Indiana Gaffney is turning heads. She’s thrilled by all of the attention, especially from Jack Harrison, Penny’s agent and hot older brother, except he keeps backing off every time things start heating up.

With so much at stake, dreams—and hearts—are bound to break. Welcome to OBX: Where LOVE is a four-letter word, on and off the court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!