NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Post About Bartley

I was trying to think of something to post this week that wasn't a weekly feature and the best I could come up with was a post about my mini schnauzer. Sad, I know. However, Bartley is darn cute and who doesn't love cute dogs?

Did you know that Bartley's name was (sort of) inspired by The Big Valley? Dad and I love to watch that show and Bonanza so while I was driving back after picking him up, I was calling out names from the shows to see which one Bartley responded to. Only instead of saying Barkley (and thank goodness I didn't), I said, "Bartley." And it stuck.

Here's a picture from the day we got him back in January '12 at 3 months old.

 Here is one from last week on game day. Oh, how he has grown! He'll be two in October! Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!