NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Friday, November 23, 2012

It's Update Time!

I really felt like posting something, so I figured I would write up an update post.

Things were rough at home. My parents have just been causing problems lately. Anyway, let's get this update on the road, okay?

My grandma had another heart attack and was in the hospital for almost a week. She came home today, unless something changed. Thank goodness she is well once again!

I'm currently living on my own for the time being. My dad went back to rehab so I'm holding fort at his house until he returns, which could be a few months. Sometimes, I think he never really grew up. Our roles are often reversed and there's only so much I can handle, you know? Moving on, I'm hoping he'll be back by my birthday so I can move once again.

Where?

Well, there's an extra room at the bestie's house and I would be renting the room. That way I get a taste of living away from home and having to pay for things. I'm doing that now, though. Anyway, that's the plan.

I'm going shopping with the bestie tomorrow and she's spending the night tonight! :D

School is going well. Finals are coming in a few weeks and I'm nervous! I just hope I can do as well as I want.

That's it, I think. I hope everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds to me like you are handling everything perfectly well. Remember you have a lot of people on your side sending you positive energy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!