NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Bracing the Blue Line - Fun Fact 10

We're nearing the end of the fun facts. In fact, tomorrow is the last one! The day after that? Well, you'll have Bracing the Blue Lines in your hands and you'll rather read that than another fun fact!


You may have caught on by now that I love some old TV shows. M*A*S*H*, The Brady Bunch, Mister Ed, Bonanza, and The Big Valley. Ever since I heard the girl's name, I've wanted to use it in a book. It sounds so pretty and before this show, I'd never even knew of that name. I fell in love.

When Neil's one night stand needed a name, Audra was at the top of this list. I don't know why, but it fit her character before I knew what she was like.

Check back tomorrow for the very last BtBL Fun Fact! Be sure to go look at the BtBL Pinterest board to see all the teasers.
You can add Bracing the Blue Line to your to-read shelf and enter a giveaway on Goodreads. Don't forget to pre-order it for the special price of $2.99 on Amazon, iBooks, B&N, or Kobo.

P.S. You should totally go check out all those TV shows if you've never watched them before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!