NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday's Book Spotlight

You all know that I'm a fan of Sawyer Bennett. She has some new releases out and you need to read them! I've read all three that she's released with these serial romances. I'm addicted to this story, y'all! The first one in the Legal Affairs serial is free! You might as well give it a chance. I don't think you'll regret it.

Objection (Legal Affairs, #1)
One year ago, I graduated from law school and embarked on a career as a purveyor of high priced legal shenanigans. 

Six months ago, my boyfriend dumped me when I thought he might be proposing. 
Two weeks ago, I got drunk and joined a secret sex club. 
Two days ago, I had a torrid one-night stand with a stranger. 
Today? Well, today I’m contemplating having an affair with my boss. 

Matt Connover is all kinds of forbidden temptation wrapped up in a deliciously wicked package, and he’s made it clear… he’s only interested in sex. 

My name is McKayla Dawson but everyone calls me Mac. I work at the powerhouse firm of Connover & Crown, LLP, where the law has never felt so hot. 


But between you and me, I’m afraid my heart won’t survive these Legal Affairs.

Each new volume releases every two weeks and the third just came out last week! What are you waiting for? Go get your copy! If you've already read them, tell me what you think. Are you loving them as much as I am? What do you think is going to happen with these two?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!