NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Monday, January 7, 2013

My List of Things to Do

My 19th birthday is coming up soon and I can't wait to celebrate. These past few years, I have planned my birthday in advanced by making a list. You all know that I love making lists and that surely comes into play here.

So where do you come in? I need help making my list. I only know of a few things that I want to do for my birthday and I need y'alls help in making a list of 19 things for me to do.

Here's what I have so far:


  1. Get 2 tattoos. The infinity symbol and a book, opened, with a heart on  the corner of the page, with a hockey stick "writing" on the book. Just need to get images of the latter and decide where for both of them.
  2.  Go eat at Olive Garden.
  3.  Go watch whatever movie is showing in the 19th theater. (Bestie thinks this will be fun.)
  4.  Make a list of 19 things that I'm proud of myself for accomplishing.
  5.  Take 19 pictures of myself with 19 different people. (Shooting for funny pics here!)
  6.  Buy 19 $1 lottery tickets
  7.  
  8.  
  9.  
  10.  
  11.  
  12.  
  13.  
  14.  
  15.  
  16.  
  17.  
  18.  
  19.  
So. If you were me and you were 19, what would you do for your 19th birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!