NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Slowly, but surely

I am getting back into the swing of things. I'm starting to feel like myself again and I love it. My first day back at work is today and I'm excited about it. I'm going to keep going to school and all I have to do to catch up is like 10 assignments in one class and one quiz in another.

Between work and my off time, I'm going to be writing and doing school work. Yay! <That's a real yay, by the way. Yes, I'm finally excited about school, work, and life again! I can't wait to dig my hands into DP and book four even more so now that I have the time.

I would like to take a moment and thank Damonza for the new cover for Sweetness! It has helped me out tremendously and fans are loving it. Thank you so much and I can't wait to see the amazing work you do for I'm Yours.

That's right. I'm Yours is getting a cover makeover as well! I'm so excited to see what Damonza comes up with next. Once I have a final cover, I'll be sure to share it with y'all. :D

Before, I felt sluggish and as if every movement required every last drop of energy I had to produce that movement. Now, I feel reenergized and full of ambition. I'm ready to conquer to world! I have you to thank for that. Y'all have been so supportive during this time of struggling and y'all helped me through it. I can't begin to describe how happy I am now and how thankful I am for each and every one of you who stood by me during that time. Thank you.

On that note, who wants a signed paperback of Sweetness with it's new cover? Comment below with a link to your current favorite cover and on Monday, I'll pick a winner at random. Come back Monday to find out if you are the winner so you can contact me! That said, do NOT leave any personal information, including an email address, in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!