NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Sunday, September 23, 2012

I don't know the point of this post, but...

Just so y'all know, I'm very picky about terminology when if comes to classifying certain types of people, if it must be done.

There is a difference between being country and being a redneck.

There is a difference between being southern and being country.

You can be country without being southern. Hello, have you been to VA? There are tons of country folks in northern VA and in my opinion,* VA is not in the south.

*My best friend and I have always debated whether VA is in the south or not. Her argument is because there are tons of country folks where she is from. My argument? Well, did you read the sentences before this? Point proven.

Just saying. Haha, I felt like posting something and this is what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!