NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Nicknames

As you all may know, Jake calls Emily "Sweetness." Therefore, I'm going to talk about nicknames today. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I'm going to share my nicknames with you and hope that you will do the same!

  • Lindsay Paige-in-the-book This nickname came from my brother. I used to despise it, but I've come to realize that it actually fits me pretty darn well!
  • Eloise/Ellie My sister gave me this one and I have no idea how it came to me.
  • Lulu/Lindsay Lu/Lindsay Lulu I've been called Lulu for as long as I can remember. I'm not sure where this came from either.
Isn't sad that I have to think if that is all of my nicknames? I'm pretty sure those are it. What nicknames have your family and friends placed on you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!