NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Let's Talk Celebrity Crushes!

In the series, it is evident that Emily has a crush on Sidney Crosby. I wanted to end the day on a lighter note than I started it. Below you can find all of my celebrity crushes and why.

Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Sidney Crosby. Yes, I share Emily's love. Not only is Crosby yummy to look at, but he is also a fantastic hockey player.


Next is the hot Ryan Gosling. He played Noah in The Notebook and Jacob in Crazy, Stupid, Love. I love both of those movies and Gosling does a great job acting in both. LOVE!


Shemar Moore is one good looking man and I love his character on Criminal Minds. What's not to love?


Do not give me that look! Yes, Brian Williams is on my list. I don't know why, but I love him on Nightly News and think he happens to be good looking for his age. :)

Have you seen the show Bones? Then why are you wondering why I have a crush on this guy...or maybe the character he plays...or both! :)

These are my top five celebrity crushes. Are any of my crushes on your list? Who are your crushes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!