NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2 Top Secret Projects: A Sneak Peak

If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, then you know that I'm working on two top secret projects. Only one other person each knows about these projects. I just wanted to give you a little information about them.

I'm hoping to launch Top Secret Project #1 in December. I'm hoping it's going to be huge, but if it's not, that's still good.

My Top Secret Project #2 will be annouced sometime in 2012, but won't be available to the public until late 2012.

Both projects deal with the same topic, but are two different things. Okay, so this isn't really a sneak peak. I just wanted to let those who don't follow me on either social network know about these projects. I'm so excited to be working on both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!