NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Bracing the Blue Line - Fun Fact 8

Here's another behind-the-scenes fun fact, & it's about Neil!


It's always funny how these things work out. Once the baby had a name, I realized Neil needed a last name. He was just Neil for a long time. Last names right here lately don't come to me until way later in the book. It's odd, but it's how it works sometimes.

I was at a point where I wasn't sure what would end up happening with Neil. I like names that sound like they should go together, so I came up with a last name for him that I liked with the baby's name as well, just in case.

So, there you have it! That's how Neil became Neil Lawson.

Check back tomorrow for a BtBL Fun Fact about Winston! Be sure to continue following the BtBL Pinterest board for daily teasers.

You can add Bracing the Blue Line to your to-read shelf and enter a giveaway on Goodreads. Don't forget to pre-order it for the special price of $2.99 on Amazon, iBooks, B&N, or Kobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!