NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - You Before Me

I'm back with the third You Before Me teaser! If you missed the first two, go here and then come back. Don't forget that you can also read Chapter One. This teaser is in Ryan's POV. All you need to know is that a guy, whose name she can't remember and is referred to as 43, takes her home from a party.

“I'm not feeling well,” I repeat. “Thanks for the ride, but I'm going inside. Alone,” I add.
His lips move up the left side of my neck, so I turn my head to the right by instinct. His hands grip my waist tighter as he puts more of his body weight on me. “Ry,” he starts.
“Ryan.” Seriously? How many times do I have to correct him? “You don't need to try to change my mind. The answer will still be no.”
That makes him stop kissing me. His eyes turn dark as he stares at me, his hold stronger than ever. “No? You didn't hesitate before, Ry. Everyone on campus knows that you're an easy lay and now you're telling me no?”
“I may be easy, but I'm not that easy for you tonight.” I try to push him off me, but it's impossible. He's not budging. “Get off me.” I attempt to make my voice as level as possible, but even I hear how it trembles a little.
“Is there a problem?”
At the sound of his voice, my head snaps to the stairwell. 43 isn't paying him any mind yet. Gabe is standing rigid with his arms by his side, hands in fists, and he is not looking happy at all in his police uniform. His deadly stare is trained on 43. What is he even doing here?

You Before Me will release on June 21, 2014. You can pre-order it for the special price of 99 cents on iTunes or B&N. You can also subscribe to my monthly newsletter to read Chapter Two on June 1st. Be sure to add it on Goodreads and follow the Pinterest board for weekly pins.

I'll be back Thursday with a teaser in Gabe's POV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!