NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

This Is a Pinterest Board You Will Want to Follow

I’m here to share that I have a new board on Pinterest! Why does this matter? Because it’s a board for You Before Me. I was going to post last week, but due to my hands, I stayed off the computer as ordered. I still have a few days off, but a few minutes to post this won’t hurt anything.

Anyway, back to the You Before Me Pinterest board. Every week, I’m going to share a pin or two that relates to the book. This will give you a sneak peek of sorts, so you better make sure that you follow it! There are a couple of pins on the board right now that links back to some posts regarding YBM, and I’ve already added this week’s pin.

Go check it out!

Also, make sure you subscribe to my monthly newsletter. When I send it out on the 1st of next month, they will read the description before anyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!