NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Monday, March 17, 2014

Out of Commission

It pains me both emotionally and physically to write this.

On Facebook and Twitter, I've mentioned that I've been experiencing a lot of pain and numbness in my hands and arms. I was told a couple years ago that I had carpal tunnel syndrome (basically thanks to reading too much, haha). So I figured it was that, but the pain is constant and hasn't been getting any better for a little over a month now. Typing, driving, writing, picking up a sandwich, doing nothing. It all hurt. This problem was invading too many aspects of my life.

Today, I finally went to the doctor.

And I'm out of commission for two weeks.

I'm going to lose my mind, I can already tell. That means I need to stay off the computer for as much as possible. Which means no writing. And that makes me want to cry. I'm going to try to get in as much as possible today and start my healing tomorrow.

I'm not happy about this, but if it doesn't get better, I have to go back to the doctor and that won't be fun at all.

But it's what I have to do, so I can handle it, no problem. I did want to post about it because I won't be posting much here, on Facebook, or Twitter. Okay, actually, I'll probably use my speech-to-text thing on my phone for some of those things. Anyway, let's hope this gets better because I'm already missing writing. I'll post an update in two weeks.

Have a wonderful day, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. I hope this brings you some relief. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't able to get on a computer for two weeks. I am on the computer all day as it is for my job. Then I spend all night on it as well surfing the internet and playing games. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let's hope it's a fast two weeks. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!