NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Update on Maddie and Winston

I wanted to do a little update on the next duo, so here I am. If you remember, Maddie and Winston were the winning names from the contest. My original idea for them wasn't working out like I wanted, so I put them into another idea. The next two ideas they were placed into wasn't working for me. I want to write those stories, but I don't have the emotional energy to spend on them right now.

So Maddie and Winston were bouncing around for a bit, but they've finally found their real story. Well, I was trying to find the story I wanted to give them. What I wanted to do was keep writing characters as fun as Ryan and Gabe. Those two have me addicted to characters that are not only fun, but not always what they seem either. I've found their story and I'm hooked on them with only a few hundred words.

Okay, that's all I wanted to share! I can't wait to dive more into their story and then share them with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!