NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Friday, February 28, 2014

I Find This Weird

This week's commercial isn't a funny one. At least, not to me. I'm sharing this one because every time I see it, I shake my head a little and wish it would go away already. It's weird to me, and I feel like I'm missing out on a joke when I watch it. Especially when the woman is examining the jeans. Has anyone else seen this Old Navy commercial? What do you think?



What funny (or weird) commercials have you seen lately?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. It ranks up there with the "Did You Know?" Geico commercials in my book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've seen a few lately where I'll think, "I don't get it…" or "Whaaaa?"

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!