NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

You, Me, and Tennessee! Will You Attend TN Valley Author Event?


Mary Smith and I will be attending the TN Valley Author Event on July 12th in Knoxville. There will be over 100 authors there! Holy cow, right?! It is bound to be a blast. It's going to be my first signing, and I can't wait! I'm personally excited to hang out with Mary as well as meeting Bailey Ardisone. Some other authors you may recognize that are listed to attend are E.K. Blair, Harper Sloan, and Erika Ashby. Y'all are going to want to be there with us!

Here are the details:
As I said, it's going to be held July 12, 2014 from 12-4 p.m. at The Grande Event Center in Knoxville, TN. It's free and open to the public, but if you plan on attending, you need to register.

After the event, a group of authors, myself and Mary included, are getting together from 6-9 p.m. for AuthorFEST. Learn who else will be there and how to purchase your ticket here.

Be sure to check out the site and learn more about the event and authors attending. You can even like TNVAE on Facebook or follow on Twitter!

I can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!