NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Winners of the Name the Next Duo Contest!

The contest is over, and it’s time to announce the winning names. Thank you so much to everyone who entered the contest! You all submitted great names and it was hard to pick two favorites. But these characters need some names, so I can get them out of my head. That said, meet the next duo:



Jessica P. submitted the girl name and Kim C. submitted the boy name. Thank you! You should have already received an email from me. If you haven't, let me know!

This pair will be featured in a six-novella series centering around one holiday per novella. That’s the basic description. I don’t want to say more until I start writing to make sure that it will work like I want and then we’ll talk release dates. I’m really excited about these characters already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!