NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

LET'S CELEBRATE! Wait...Not Yet.

I'm so close to 500 likes on Facebook. Okay, I only have 464, but we're still close to the big 5-0-0! Earlier this week, I postedMaybe once I reach 500 likes, I'll share the title for book five and have that giveaway I was talking about. What do you think, likers? Sound like a good plan?

But I thought I would make it official. Here's the plan:

When I hit 500 likes, I'm going to announce the title for the fifth Bold as Love book. 

When I hit 500 likes, I'm going to have a giveaway. It's different than the usual giveaways I've had and I think it will be a lot of fun for both you and me. Read the idea here.

So if you haven't already, go become a liker! 

Here's a little photo to get you excited about book five, which I also shared on Facebook and Pinterest earlier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!