NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Friday, October 25, 2013

GEICO Is Growing On Me - Part One

I've never really been a fan of the GEICO commercials. However, right here lately, they have been growing on me. Everyone knows (or should know) about the Hump Day commercial. That is still my favorite from GEICO, but I thought I would share some others that I love.

The funniest thing about this one, to me, is how the guy owl's tone changes a little every time he says "Who?" I think there may be something wrong with me. I laugh just thinking about the owl. I get giggly over some of these commercials just thinking about it and it's getting a little out of hand.

Anyway, here is this week's funny commercial. Check back next week for part two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!