NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Monday, July 8, 2013

Teasers for ALWAYS!

For those of you not on Facebook or Pinterest, I thought I would share here all of the teasers* for Always in one spot! I have the image teasers along with little snippets to share as well! Hope you enjoy these!

*Please note that ALWAYS is still under revisions and edits and there is a chance that the teaser may not be included as stated in the photo in the final version.







I'm in a light slumber when someone jumps on the bed. That someone is Jake.
Sweetness, wake up!”
I'm awake!” I grumble.
Sweets, guess what that phone call was about?”
Sweets? What the hell? Jake, I was almost asleep.”
I like Sweets. And I'm in an extremely good mood. Don't you want to know why?”

***

When are we getting cable and internet, love?” she asks before even saying hello.
Yeah, when are we, love,” Drake teases.

***


This place is buzzing with anticipation as everyone waits for the procession to begin. I don't know why, but I'm extremely edgy. My mindset feels like we're here for this wonderful day and something is going to ruin it. Shatter the picture that will forever remain in our hearts. The picture that should be entirely perfect.
This is the day that will forever change our lives. This is the day that we will remember always. Then why am I dreading it?


***

Daddy,” I start, keeping my voice sugary sweet.
Don't go there with me, Emily. I won't allow it.”


***

The hotel room starts to get the feel of a bunch of chickens running around with their head cut off as everyone continues to get ready. Mostly Emily though. She didn't want to dirty up her dress so she's wearing pajamas for now. As it gets closer to the time for us to leave, she comes to pass me to go into the bathroom to change. I catch her by the elbow.
Sweetness, relax.”
Her eyes dart back and forth between mine before she lets out a flutter of breath. “Sorry. I'm just a little nervous.”
Everything's going to be fine. It's a good day, remember?”
Sweetness nods in affirmation and I kiss her forehead before releasing her elbow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!