NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday's Book Spotlight

I'm currently reading the final book in one of my favorite series. I'm so sad that we've reached the end, but it has to come at some point. Really enjoying it so far, though. Therefore, I chose those books to be this week's book spotlight.

If you haven't already, check out the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent! I've shared two of the covers and the synopsis for the first book below. Let me know what you think about the series or if you plan on reading them. Also, which cover do you like best?

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)


She doesn't see dead people. She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!