NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday's Book Spotlight

Once again, I didn't read last week. I did start a book Friday, but I haven't finished it yet. This week's spotlight is going to be that book. I'm enjoying it so far and if you've read it, let me know how you liked it!

A Little Less Girl
Everything has always come easy to Jake West. But when Amy, the girl obsessed with him, commits suicide, the entire town of Raynesville is quick to blame Jake. Now Amy's cousin, Dani, has moved into town. And suddenly Jake has an obsession of his own.

Dani Spencer has always dreamed of a home and normal life. When her beloved cousin and grandmother die, her wild, impetuous mother inherits their house in Raynesville. With Amy's diary in hand, Dani intends on finding out what happened to her cousin. And there's an obvious place to start... Jake West, the guy who broke Amy's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!