NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Top Ten (Twenty, Really) Favorite Books

I have 73 books on my favorites shelf on Goodreads. Today, I'm going to narrow it down to my top ten favorites in no particular order. I'm going to separate it into those in a series and those that are stand alones.


  1. Wide Awake by Shelly Crane
  2. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
  3. Love Means Zero by Daisy Jordan
  4. Aurora Undefined by Kate Hinderer
  5. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
  6. Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park
  7. I Know It's Over by C.K. Kelly Martin
  8. I Know Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
  9. Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
  10. Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult

  1. Summer series by Jenny Han
  2. Of Witches and Warlocks series by Lacey Weatherford
  3. That Boy series by Jillian Dodd
  4. Slammed series by Colleen Hoover
  5. Significance series by Shelly Crane
  6. Study series by Maria V. Snyder
  7. Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent
  8. The Mortal Instruments series (only books 1-3) by Cassandra Clare
  9. Insight series by Jamie Magee
  10. Wicked series by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!