NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Monday, April 1, 2013

It's Spring and I Know What That Means!

I've noticed that with the changing of seasons, so does the type of music I listen to. When I write, 98% of the time, I'm listening to music. Music is a big part of my life because no matter what mood I'm in, I want to be singing, even though I sing terribly.

Anyways, the point is that once spring hits and the weather warms up, I've noticed that I want to listen to more country music. The colder months make me want to listen to pretty much anything other than country. I'm not saying that I only listen to country or other genres during those times of the year, I just have more of a preference for one or the other.

I'm bringing this up because I was wondering if this sort of thing happens with anyone else. Do you want to listen to a certain genre more so than others during a certain type of year? What song do you never get tired of no matter how many times you listen to it?

Here's my song for today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!