NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Here's the deal

I'm an open person, but I've noticed that I haven't been as open on my anxiety as I could be. From now on, I'm going to be posting about my troubles and successes. It could be daily, weekly, or monthly. I'm not sure. As things happen in my life, you will know.

I'm only doing this so others who experience anxiety can see my struggles and my successes. I want others to know that they are not alone in this. There are other teens out there who deal with the same thing and I am one of them. Therefore, if you are a teen who deals with anxiety and needs to talk. I'm hear to listen. I hope that you can take something good away from these posts.

Thank you for being a part of this new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!