NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Sunday, July 1, 2012

DON'T PANIC Update.


imgres.jpg
Don't Panic is being an absolute bitch. There's no other way to describe it! I'm trying to be nice and write it. To tell this girl's story because she's so much like me and because there aren't many YA books that talk about anxiety to this severity out there. And Don't Panic is being a bitch! 

It's hard enough writing the panic attack scenes without inducing one for myself without DP giving me a tough time plot-wise. I thought that if I put it aside, give it time to calm down, it would allow me to tell Sami's story, but nooooooooo!

I've read it over at least fifty times and still can't write more than a sentence or two here and there. I want this bitch written. Yeah, from now on, DP is going to be referred to as The Bitch. Until it starts playing nice, that is.

Please wish me luck because I need it!

On a bright note, have a lovely week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!