NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Sunday, March 15, 2015

March's Paperback Pick

A lot of you were pretty excited for me when I shared that March's Paperback Pick was Bared to You by Sylvia Day. You all said I would enjoy it.

And I did!

I enjoyed it so much that I started reading it around 10-11p.m. one night and stayed up until 5:30a.m. to finish it.

I instantly enjoyed Day's writing and got swept up into Eva's and Gideon's story. Of course, I had to keep reading their story, so over the following days, I read books 2-4.

I will definitely be reading more by Sylvia Day.

That's all for this month's paperback pick. Until next month...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!