NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Sum Up and 2015 Preview

2014 has been one heck of a year! I released seven books, four with Mary Smith. I had my first signing in Knoxville, TN at the TN Valley Author Event. I completed my Goodreads reading challenge, woohoo! Some of my favorite reads of the year are below.

Loving Mr. Daniels Me Before You The Year We Fell Down (The Ivy Years, #1)  The Sea of Tranquility
Left Drowning When It Rains (Rain, #1) Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)

2015 is going to be ah-mazing.

I have two releases in January, the fourth Oh Captain, My Captain book, Let's Be Crazy, and the next Bracing for Love series book, Nepenthe.

I don't have release dates yet, but I can tell you that (if all goes well) I'll release about ten additional books, solos and coauthored books combined. Mary and I have a few things up our sleeves. One you'll learn about soon, and the other is still to be determined.

Plus, in February, I turn 21 and I'll be going on a writing retreat with Mary!

I'll also be attending and signing at Penned Con in St. Louis, MO and Rebels and Readers Author Event in Huntington, WV.

There's no telling what else will happen in 2015 since I can't plan all the awesomeness. :) I can't wait to share it with you, though!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!