NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Bracing the Blue Line - Fun Fact 1

To countdown the days until release, I thought I would share a fun fact every day about Bracing the Blue Line. Hope you enjoy it! Here is the first one.

Way back in January, I held a Name the Next Duo contest. Picking character names can be quite hard sometimes and I thought holding a contest for readers to submit names they liked would be fun! And it was!  

There were a bunch of awesome submissions, but I narrowed it down to my two favorites. Thanks to Kim C. and Jessica P. for Winston and Maddie’s name! Maybe I’ll hold another contest in the future. :)

Check back tomorrow for another BtBL Fun Fact! Be sure to continue following the BtBL Pinterest board for daily teasers.
You can add Bracing the Blue Line to your to-read shelf and enter a giveaway on Goodreads. Don't forget to pre-order it for the special price of $2.99 on Amazon, iBooks, B&N, or Kobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!