NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Friday, July 25, 2014

Only two things make me laugh

This week's commercial has two things that make me laugh. Watch and then I'll tell you!



1. I love hearing the "Dale Call." I don't know why, but it makes me laugh seeing that thing.
2. You would assuming that they are hunting, right? Nope. They don't even try to shoot the ducks once they are up and about. They are just chilling, drinking Diet (gross) Mountain Dew. It makes me chuckle.

2 comments:

  1. Brawhahaha! That was hilarious! That exhaust coming out if the Dale call was :P what a classic though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know! That's what gets me every time!

      Thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!