NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Thursday, June 26, 2014

A little about the next book

I posted on Facebook yesterday that I might share a little info about the next book. That's what I'm doing today!

The next release is about the guys! Neil, Winston, and Grant, in case you didn't know. I'm already so nervous because I've never written anything like them before. This book is a lot of firsts for me.

-My first book that is told entirely in male POVs.
-My first book that is told in 3 POVs.
-The way it is written is new for me.

This will be a standalone NA sports romance book. Each guy, each relationship, each history is different yet intertwined together. I'm really excited and really nervous, but hopefully you'll like it.

As the image above shows, I'll post the title and release date in July. My newsletter subscribers will know those things on July 1st. If you want to know all the new information first, then you should sign up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!