NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What Will 2014 Bring? Plus, the Cover for Our Happily Ever After!

I have been brainstorming and planning new things for 2014 since August. I'm so excited to tell you all about what is coming in this new year. It's a bit long of a post, so I will love you if you read all of it! Especially the last part. But first, I would like to reveal the cover for Our Happily Ever After.



I hope you love it as much as I do. I can't wait to share it with y'all! January 13th is right around the corner!

So what all is happening in 2014, you ask? Keep reading to find out!

New Stories and New Characters
I have a 2014 Release Goal Schedule, which means I have tons of stories planned for 2014! I've been busy working on those since I finished OHEA. Once these projects are closer to completion, I'll start announcing what exactly they are. For now, I'll give a sentence and one word hint for both of my major projects.
  1. One is a series that will consist of six novellas. One word hint: Holidays.
  2. One is a stand-alone that I've been working on for most of December with characters who are more than meets the eye. One word hint: Sexy (<according to Mary Smith haha!)
I hope you're ready to meet new characters, because I'm dying to share them with y'all!

My Monthly Newsletter
I've already announced that this is being revamped. I sent out the first newsletter today and I hope you are all enjoying the new features. Visit this page to subscribe and learn more to about what you would receive by signing up. 

National Mental Health Awareness Month
I wanted to do something last year, but thought of it too late to really do anything. NMHAM occurs in May and I'm planning various things to do during that month. But I need your help! To get things organized with an ample amount of time, I'm starting to get things together this month. Please share with anyone you think would be interested to make this a success!

Throughout May, I would like to share two types of guest posts.

I'm looking for authors for a feature tentatively called Anxious Authors. I would like to have authors write about their experiences with mental health and why they would like to raise awareness. They could share something that happened to them or someone else. If you are an author or know someone who would be interested in this, please fill out this form and I will contact you soon.

I'm looking for readers for a feature tentatively called Nervous Readers. The premise is the same, but I want to hear from readers and would like for them to include any books they've read that helps make them more aware of mental health or helped them through a situation. If you are a reader and interested in this, please fill out this form and I will contact you soon.

If you know of any fiction books that feature main characters with a mental disorder, please submit it here! Bonus points if the characters suffer from depression or anxiety, as that's my central focus. I will be taking submissions until mid-April.

There is more that I plan to do, which I will tell about closer to May. A group will be created on Facebook too once things start coming together. If you would like to help out in any way, please send me an email!

That's about it. Happy New Year, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!