NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happy Birthday to Bartley! (FREE Books for Everyone!)


Today, my little cuddly buddy turns two! (January will mark two years since I've had him.) I honestly think my life has been better because of this little guy. He's a constant source of cuteness. He loves to cuddle. He winks at me! He's playful. But most importantly, he makes me so happy and he can make me laugh when I don't feel like it. Bartley is my best friend and I'm very happy to have him. Happy birthday, Bartley!

Let's celebrate by making my books FREE! 

That's right! I'm making all of my books (the Bold as Love seriesDon't Panic, and Breakaway) free today only! Be sure to snag a copy if you haven't done so yet.

Happy reading, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Bartley blessings and best wishes baby boy. You're adorable and precious, your mom is fortunate to have you :) :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!