NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

An Interview with Mary Smith

Some of you know Mary Smith as my co-author for The Penalty Kill Trilogy. Did you know that she is also the author of Melting Away the Ice? Today, you can learn more about Mary and her book because I interviewed her!


Let's learn a little more about Mary! 


Q: How would your husband describe you in 10 words?
A: I actually asked him this question and this was his answer: loving, selfless, funny, caring, smart, addicted to hockey, book nerd, obsessed with hockey, obsessed with Patrick Sharp, and obsessed with my kindle.

Q: Do you have a guilty pleasure? If so, what is it?
A: Books and Movies are my true guilty pleasure.

Q: What is one place in the world that you would like to visit?
A: I love to travel and the one place I keep trying to get to (and never seem to make it) is Paris.

Let's learn more about Melting Away the Ice.



Q: In one sentence, how would you describe Sara?
Melting Away The Ice (THE ICE SERIES #1)A: Sara is a good-hearted person who is trying to find herself after a really bad relationship.

Q: How would you describe Lucas in one sentence?
A: Lucas is a determined hockey player with a big heart.

Q: Aside from Sara and Lucas, do you have a favorite out of one of the other characters? What makes them your favorite?
A: I love Sara and Lucas so much, but Rachel is my fave. I like her because she is a lot like me.

Let's learn about her writing process.


Q: Is there anything you have to have/do when you write?
A: Don’t laugh but my writing “fuel” is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of milk. AND if I write past my set “goal” of that day I reward myself with a Milky Way Carmel candy bar.

Q: What inspires you?
A: My life. The books I have written so far have actually experiences of my life.

Q: What are you working on now?
A: Currently I am working on Book 2 of the Ice Series: Breaking the Ice. This is Rachel and Max’s story. I am working with the legendary Lindsay Paige on Book 2 and Book 3 of our Penalty Kill Trilogy. Plus, I have a few others that I will talk about when I dive into them more.

One last question!


Q: Where can readers find you?
A: Usually readers can find me at a local bar - drinking. Oh, wait you didn’t mean that way, did you, HAHA! Well, they can find me on Facebook and Twitter =)

Thanks for stopping by, Mary! Would you like to say something to Mary? Would you like to see more author interviews on the blog? Tell me your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!