NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Goodbye, Summer

Today is the last day of summer and I'm looking forward to fall. I love this season! Back in June, I made a list of four summer goals. While I didn't meet but one of them, I still feel really good about the progress that I did make!

I did get a job. I read 17 really great books this summer. (I was aiming for 25.) As for writing, while I didn't hit the end points as I hoped, I have made really good progress on those works. I also met my co-author, Mary Smith. That was awesome and I can't wait to see her again. I spent some time in Virginia as well and that was wonderful. Overall, I say that I had a successful summer!

What are some things you did over the summer? What were your favorite books that you read over the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!