NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy Release Day!


I'm happy to announce the release of my first coauthored book! Mary Smith and I are very excited about this book and we're thrilled that it's releasing today. Be sure to grab a copy over on Amazon

Levi Carr is captain of the Roxboro University Lions hockey team. His rival is James Wayne University and their captain, Trevor McCarthy. After an incident in high school and his mother’s death, Levi does whatever he can to make McCarthy’s life a little harder. When leaving the rivaling campus one night, Levi meets one person who can unknowingly help him mess with McCarthy.


My one job in this is to mess with McCarthy’s head and all it has done is mess with mine.


Presley McCarthy lives in the shadow of her twin brother, Trevor. After being separated when their parents divorced, all Presley heard about was Levi Carr being a bully to Trevor. Now in college, Presley is trying to be her own person, but when she meets Levi Carr, it all changes. But will the changes be good or bad?

He is nothing like my brother described. Maybe I’ve been wrong all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!