NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Monday, July 22, 2013

It's Release Day!!

Hey y'all! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did in Virginia. (Gas is $2.87 at one place!) I just got home, so that's why this is posting so late in the day.

Anyway, the news you've all been waiting to hear. Always has released! Right now, it's only available on Kindle. You can grab your copy here
Thanks to each and every one of you who has been patient with Jake and Emily's return. It's been a long year, but they are back! I've already started working on the next one and a good little portion of it is already done. If all goes well, I'm hoping to finish up the series by the end of 2014. 

I have a ton of other projects that I'm really excited to start, but I want to finish up their story first. There are some other books (besides theirs) that will be releasing over the course of the next year. The only others that I currently have planned and announced is the coauthored books, The Penalty Kill Trilogy. You can add the first book to your Goodreads here
 
Again, thank you for supporting me because you make a day like today so special and mean so much. I hope you enjoy the fourth installment! 

I'll leave by asking a favor. If you read Always, please leave a review on Amazon/Goodreads. It really means a lot and I love hearing what you think about my books! 

Have a great day, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!