NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hurry Before It's Too Late!

On July 5th, my books will start the process of becoming Amazon exclusives. What exactly does that mean for you? It means that from now to then, this is the chance buy my books at the retailers listed below. After July 5th, I will be in the process of having my books only on Amazon. My books may become available on other retailers again later this Fall.

Get them now at:
Sony's Reader Store
Smashwords
Kobo
Barnes & Noble
iTunes

If you don't have a Kindle and somehow miss out on getting them from the retailers listed above, no worries. You do not have to have a Kindle to read the Kindle edition. All you have to do is download the Kindle app and read from there.

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!