NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Because I Like Making Lists & Goals

The first day of summer is June 21. That's practically right around the corner! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. It seems like just yesterday I was having to remember to write 2013 and not 2012. Back to the point of this post, I figured I would make a list of goals for the summer for two reasons.

One, as the title of this post states, I like making lists and goals.

Two, I'm going back to college in the fall and I need to get some things accomplished before I start school. I'm planning on taking 7 classes (4 online, 3 face-to-face) and I'm not sure how busy it will keep me. The summer is going to be the time for me to get what I want to do this year done, especially with school taking over in August.


So what's on my list of goals?

  • Have the fifth installment of the Bold as Love series ready for edits.
  • Finish the first draft of Kelly Price's story. (This is the Untitled WIP that I pin about on Pinterest.)
  • Read 25 books. 
  • Get a job. (A part time job means I don't have to be on a book buying ban! How bad is it that I need a job to support that addiction? Darn that one-click option!)
That seems like more than enough for now. I'm going to be super busy between those goals and working on the new project with Mary Smith. I'm very excited about it all though. I'll have an update post on September 21, which is the last day of summer, to let you all know how well I did with my goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!