NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Go Penguins! My favorite photos from last night's game

What a great game! I can't wait for the next opportunity to go. The atmosphere is one that just sticks with you and makes you crave it. By the looks of it, there were just as many, if not a bit more, Penguins fans than Canes fans. That's a great sight! I'm thrilled that I was there to support them. :) Here are a couple of photos from last night's game. Enjoy! 
Just stretching ;)



I love to watch them stretch! 

A little pre-game picture!

Fleury

Canes fan with a pretty neat shirt!


A fight

2 Canes and 3 Pens in time out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!