NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Weekend in Paradise

Okay, so I wasn't really in paradise. I was in VA and Washington D.C. It was colder than NC that's for sure. Anyway, this was supposed to be my weekend to relax and get away from the source of my anxiety. It worked...until I returned. The physical symptoms are back and I'm worried sick. I don't even return to school until Tuesday.

Still no meds to help because I can't get in to see a psychiatrist until late February. My options are running out but I have one last thing to try. If that doesn't work, I don't know what I'll do. It really pisses me off that my anxiety chose to reappear and with such bad timing as well. There is only so much leniency the college will provide. That time is up. I either go Tuesday or I'll have to drop my classes because I would have used all of my missable days.

I'll admit. I have no faith in myself. I do have something that I'm going to try to make it easier that morning, but I'm unsure as to whether it will work. I am going to make it work. I've no other choice. I just hope that I don't fail myself. Failure isn't an option for me.

Off to do homework. Wish me luck because I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!