NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ask the Characters

As you know, if you click on the appropriate link above, you can ask any of my characters a question.

Moving forward, I have received two questions for Jake and one for Emily. Do not read forward if you have not read I'm Yours.

Question for Jake: If Emily does get pregnant during one of your years in college, will you give up hockey? And how do you think you and Emily's dad will react the second time around?

Answer from Jake: What a loaded question! If Emily gets pregnant while we are in college, I would first try and make it work. Hockey is so important to me, but Emily is more important by a long mile. If she wanted me to quit and not try to be a father and play hockey at the same time, I would quit in a second. If we decide to try and make it work, then that's what I would do. It is something Emily and I would have to discuss and think long and hard about whether it would be possible or not.

My reaction? Whew. *looks around* Is Emily here? No? Okay. Good. Because I would be scared as hell. However, just because I'm scared for us, doesn't me that I won't be there, standing strong by Emily's side. I would do whatever it takes to make it work and to make it happen as Emily would like. I know it sounds cheesy, but her wish is my command. I would do whatever it takes to make sure that she feels safe and prepared for a baby.

Mike's reaction? Oh, man. I don't even want to think about it. He may be nice and all, but the man can get mad! He would probably want to ring my neck. I rather not think about it.

I rather not think about any of this unless it happens. One day at a time.

Question for Jake: Would you ever give Emily up for hockey?

Answer from Jake: Never. I would not give Emily up for a sport, no matter what. Don't get me wrong, though. I love hockey and it's my dream to play in the NHL, but not at the cost of losing Emily.

Question for Emily: I'm about to read book 3. What happens to you in book 4?

Answer from Emily: You'll just have to wait and find out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!