NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Do you want to read my work before it releases?

Do you want to watch as my story transforms into something better?

Do you want to receive a free copy once the book is complete?

Do you like giving critical comments to the story?

If you answered yes to those questions, then you may just be the person I'm looking for. Currently, I do not have any works close enough to a point where I would need some fresh eyes, but it won't take long before I will.

I'm looking for beta readers.

Beta readers, for me, will be a group of readers who will read my work after a first draft and critique it. BR's will need to be able to respond in a timely manner and be completely honest with their thoughts. BR's are a critical part of my writing process as they look at my work completely different than I do and offer advice that would make the entire book better.

I want a BR who will leave the grammatical errors and etc to my editor and focus on the story and what works and what doesn't. Trust me, my editor highlights almost everything that might not flow just the way it should and I love her for doing that. Therefore, BR's don't need to worry about that.

Also, if you don't have the time or don't think you want to read a particular story, that's fine.

If you have any questions or would like to become a beta reader for me, please send me an email at lindsay_paige@ymail.com and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!