NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Saturday, March 3, 2012

When I Need Inspiration I...

Inspiration is hard to come by sometimes. I have a couple of different techniques to help me become inspired. Today, I'm going to share those with you.

  • Listen to music. Pretty much any kind of music. My favorites range from country to R&B to rap to rock to the oldies.
  • My family. Sometimes, I get inspired by what is happening in our lives.
  • Reading. This should be first. Reading is the best way to get inspired. When I read a wonderful book, motivation sets in and I'm off to my laptop.
  • Quotes. Quotes are a fantastic source of inspiration. They really get my mind going.
  • Pictures. What a great way to wonder what the story is behind a picture and then creating it.
These are my top five resources for inspiration. What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!