NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Monday, February 20, 2012

It's Official-I'm a legal adult!


On this date in 1994, I was born. You probably thought I was going to go into details about weight and everything, right? Well, no. Isn't it enough to know that I was born?

Anyways, I was named. Incorrectly. That's right. My name was supposed to be Lynsay, but my mom wasn't thinking straight or something and that didn't happen. No worries. I still love my name.

Did You Know:
-That I share my birthday with Enzo Ferrari. Yes, I can say that I share my birthday with the guy behind Ferraris.
How cool is that?!

Let's have a timeline of sorts here, shall we?

Age 5: Started school. Cried every day for the first semester on the bus. Became an aunt.

Age 7: Became a proud aunt of another nephew.

Age 10: My grandfather passed. (I love you Papa!)

Age 13: I'm a teenager. 

Age 15: Got into a car wreck that year and became the proud owner of some sweet scars.

Age 16: I can drive! Went to Costa Rica where I obtained yet another scar.

Age 17: Published two books. Diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Agoraphobia.

Age 18: Here I am. I can vote, buy a can of air or a lottery ticket, and test drive a car. How about this one?
 or
My and my youngest nephew are going to test drive one of those babies. I'm so excited about it. I'm sure he is too. He's been talking about it all year. I would share some words of wisdom with y'all, but I could think of a lot of things- things I hope everyone knows already.

Next big event?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!